All of these ingredients have an impressive nutritional profile with it’s major chemical constituents including:
- Polyphenols (anti-oxidant),
- Anandamide (bliss chemical),
- Phenyethylamine (nootropic),
- Saturated fats.
- Phenolics (Anti-oxidants),
- Ascorbic Acid (Anti-oxidant),
- Betalains, of which one of interest would be; Glycine Betaine (trimethyl glycine).
- fatty acids,
- Trace elements such as; zinc, copper, iodine, selenium, iron.
- Phyto-androgens: somnine, somniferine, anferine,
- Key Withanolides; Withaferin A, Withaferin D,
- Other Withanolides (there are 300 in this group compounds),
- Alkaloids (withanine, withasomnin),
- Phenolic acids (anti-oxidant), and
- Flavonoids (anti-oxidant)
- L-dopa (approx. 5%)
- protease inhibitors,
|Per Serve (1g)||Per 100g|